1. Go to http://www.active.com/donate/2016canineclassic
2. Click on the Become A Fundraiser link at the top of the page
3. You will have to create a new account even if you were a fundraiser last year. Click on the I do not have a username or password link.
4. Fill in all required information for your account, and then click on the Agree & Continue button
5. You will then be redirected to the Active.com login page. Enter your newly created username (your e-mail address) and password.
6. Choose a title for your fundraising page
7. Choose a personal web address for your page
8. Click on the click to continue > > link
9. Next you will customize your fundraising page
a. Tagline: Moving to end sexual assault
b. Welcome message: (suggestion) Thank you for contributing to my fundraising page. All proceeds directly support Moving to End Sexual Assault (MESA), a Boulder, Colorado, non-profit.
c. Create your web address: Do not change
d. Select an image: optional
e. Goal Amount: set a goal
f. Display Options: set to your own preference
10. Preview your page by clicking on the preview link
11. Once you are happy with the page, click on the save & finish link
You are now ready to send e-mails and letters, directing your contacts to your fundraising page!